Pine Cone Tree Ornament How to Make Christmas Trees out of Pine Cones
By Sherri Osborn, About.com
- Age Guideline: 3 Years and Up
- Time Required: 20 minutes (Does not include drying time)
- Pine Cones
- Miscellaneous Decorating Supplies (See ideas below)
- Craft Glue
- Paint Brush
Start out by painting your pine cone green.
Cut a 10-inch length of ribbon. When the paint is dry, tie it into a circle and glue the tied section to the pointy tip of the pine cone.
Use miscellaneous supplies to decorate your pine cone so it looks like a miniature Christmas tree. Here are a few ideas of items to use:
- See a photo of this craft completed by D. Beveridge.
- See a photo of this craft completed by Molly in IL.
- See a larger photo of this craft completed by G. Kent and C. Kent.